
Totally Delicious. I made this cake with dried cranberries, toasted coconut, yogurt, and my mom's chocolate yogurt frosting, which puddles around the edge of the cake.
Chocolate Yogurt Icing
6 tbsp butter
1/4 c. cocoa
1/3 c. plain yogurt
2 1/2 c. powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla
Combine butter, cocoa, and yogurt in saucepan and bring to rapid boil. Remove from heat and stir in powdered sugar and vanilla. Spread over warm cake.

7 comments:
so glad you liked it! I loved it too :) This was my farewell post with TWD after almost two years of baking along. Hope you'll stop by and say goodbye!
Your cake looks and sounds delicious! Thanks for baking with me this week!
wow this is almost like healthy choc frosting :) Tia
Your frosting looks like a recipe I will try soon!
Chocolate & yogurt icing sounds intriguing!
Looks rich and delicious!
Looks so good!
Post a Comment