Tuesday, May 19, 2009

TWD: Fresh Mango Bread

I might never make banana bread again.

I used TJ's frozen mango chunks in place of fresh. Slightly defrosted, they worked beautifully. I wonder if this would bake well as a 9" round? It seemed perfect for a fork.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

chocolatechic said...

So glad you liked it.

I didn't add raisins to mine, but put in cinnamon chips instead.

Leslie said...

I don't see any reason why you couldn't bake this in a round dish! It would make a really nice after dinner cake, sprinkled with some confectioner's sugar.

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes. I definitely prefer this over banana bread. Your loaf looks fantastic.

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

Looks delicious!! No raisins here either. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, your bread looks delicious! And I agree, it is perfect for a fork since it's so moist!

TeaLady said...

looks beautifully moist. Great loaf.