Friday, May 8, 2009

TWD Tiramisu Cake









You know the lousy photos that accompany my posts. Well tonight, I thought I'd treat you to all 32 photos that I took of my tiramisu cake. That's right, normally, I'm a three shots or fewer kind of gal; it's a direct result of overextending myself in lots of areas.

But, as you can tell, I haven't been completing my TWD desserts on Tuesday recently. I baked up this lovely lady on Wednesday, alternating the tiramisu with Dorie's Raisin Brioche Snails (those might be my new favorite). By this afternoon, I'd successfully and unsuccessfully unloaded much of the cake on my neighbors. So after dinner, I set out to capture it with my belated Christmas gift tripod. Hence, the 32 shots.

Verdicts on the day: The sun was shining. Liked the cake. It improves with age. Kids loved the cake. Dig the gorillapod. Really dig the jacket I picked up while shopping for the gorillapod. Next step, editing my tripod taken photos.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

TeaLady said...

Cake looks just right to me. Tasty!

Anonymous said...

Your cake looks great! I loved this recipe. YUM!