2. It is possible to make the cake frosting at 5am, prior to coffee, without messing it up.
3. The leftover frosting tastes great as breakfast, straight from the pan.
4. Cake, loaded in tupperware, thrown in trunk of car along with variety of coolers and lacrosse gear, will travel well. It holds up unscathed for at least 12 hours in the trunk.
5. The cake, while less hydrating than the 8 bottles of water that were left at home in the fridge, has far more taste.


4 comments:
Great post! Yes, this one was easy and sturdy, not qualities that one often finds in a cake, especially one so delicious. I'm glad I'm not the only one who throws together cakes before coffee at 5 AM. It feels good to have company out there in the blogosphere!
Looks delish! How do I get the recipe?
Thanks for baking with me this week! What a great post! Glad the cake worked out for you :)
Your Cinnamon Square cake looks really tasty! I like how it looks all marble-y!
I wish I had leftover frosting because I totally agree with item 3! And item 5 gave me a good laugh! =)
Post a Comment