This cake is quite good, fudgy and studded with cherries. It's rich enough to benefit from a glass of milk as an accompaniment. It's probably best served as a single, bite-sized desserts.
Monday, October 26, 2009
TWD: Cherry Fudge Cake
This cake is quite good, fudgy and studded with cherries. It's rich enough to benefit from a glass of milk as an accompaniment. It's probably best served as a single, bite-sized desserts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I agree. A couple of bites of this richness is plenty although it was delicious.
Yum it looks very good to me! Im glad you enjoyed it!
Mine is very hard to cut too, but also oh so rich.
you are totally right....it is probably the heaviest TWD so far :)....I am glad you liked it too.
Hee hee, I'm picturing the brownie torte rolling away...
Mine was hard to cut too but it sure was tasty! Fun(ny) post! =)
Thanks for baking with me this week! The torte was super heavy wasn't it, all that chocolatey-cherry goodness!
Post a Comment