There's a real sense of excitement about the election among the neighborhood kids. They've voted in school, and they've seen the yard signs. A. and I took the kids to vote with us this morning -- in line by 6:15am, out the door at 7:10 as voters #10 and #11. J. wants to stay up to watch the returns tonight.
I did my share of campaigning this weekend with the jack o'lantern. It was awfully validating when parents of trick-or-treaters broke out their cell phones to photograph the results.
Now, how do I dispose of this?

1 comment:
I'm a fellow TWD baker, and I was thinking that it would be nice if we all could chip in and get Laurie some small token/gift for all the work she does. Would you be willing to contribute? If I can get enough people, it would only be about $1 per person. No pressure :-) Let me know! bethberg12@yahoo.com
Post a Comment