I've taken a photo of the last 4 pieces of my 2nd yogurt cake. Feeling all ahead of the game, I made my first loaf a week ago. Like others, I shortcutted and sprayed my loaf pan with cooking spray. It tore completely in half as I tried to remove it from the pan. Never mind, however, because the cake didn't last long enough for me to glaze it, let alone photograph a broken hunk in all its glory.
So last night, I made another, subbing orange peel and a little orange extract for the lemon. This morning, my cake was resting right there on the counter. French Yogurt Cake or high-fiber-low-taste cereal? So I had a little bit of both. By mid-afternoon, only a half loaf remained. So I glazed it, but that's really not a necessary step.

7 comments:
Looks lovely! I also used orange zest in mine and loved the citrus flavor of the cake.
yum! Orange would be delicious in this cake! Great job! I sprayed my pan and didn't have an issue but I sprayed the heck out of it!
Your cake slices look wonderful. I loved this recipe. It was so easy and delicious
Sorry about your cake breaking and sticking, but it was tasty, right? We loved this cake.
cute photo! :) That is funny that the first one didn't last long enough to get photographed!
Looks very tasty!
When pans give you crumbs, make parfait.
Great cake. I'm glad you enjoyed this recipe. I thought it was so tasty. My kids loved it!
Post a Comment