Tuesday, May 26, 2009

TWD: Chipster Topped Brownies

The foil wasn't really part of my photo staging. I was still in holiday weekend fog when I realized that I was about to send the last two brownies off in lunchboxes. It was only 12 hours later that I realized we had eaten the brownies on MONDAY, making today TUESDAY.

These were tasty, but in the end, I'm not sure that I wouldn't rather have a great brownie and a great chocolate chip cookie individually.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look great! I hope you had a great weekend.

Leslie said...

I'm with you. I like brownies and cookies to be the stars of their own shows. Memorial Day really messed me up with this one, I kept thinking it was Sunday and then I had to rush to get the post up!

Anonymous said...

Your brownies look delicious! What a great lunchbox treat! =)

TeaLady said...

Yup!! Me too. Brownie, cookie. Not together. But I have to admit, they were tasty.