My apologies to Mitch Albom, as it's been Wednesdays with Dorie around here lately. I know that I've spread myself a little bit thin when I run out of cinnamon. Seriously, now, I. Ran. Out. Of. Cinnamon. In the fall. It's one of my favorite spices, or really one of my favorit
e flavors, and I use multiple 8 oz Penzey's bags each year. So imagine my surprise when I went to make this recipe and found myself scraping the jar and raiding the cinnamon/sugar container to finish.
These gingersnaps were delicious. They were quick to make, and I stored half the dough in the fridge for more than a week before baking a second mini-batch. As everyone was eating them, dunked in cups of milk, I realized that I ought to take a picture. So here are the last three cookies, which hung around mere minutes after their photo shoot.

1 comment:
Im glad you enjoyed this recipe. I made them too and dipped half of the cookie in white chocolate! They were the bomb!
Post a Comment