Tuesday, December 16, 2008

TWD: Butterscotch Pudding




Smooth, cold, creamy pudding. This butterscotch pudding is so different from any other butterscotch I've had. Must be the combination of butter, and scotch. Oddly enough, there wasn't a bottle of single malt in the cabinet, so I substituted some Irish Whisky. Bushmills-butter pudding. While I was feeling all United Kingdom-y, I skipped the topping of pecans and sliced a Lion Bar for the top. I did not, however, wear a kilt. (Sorry Beegee.)

6 comments:

Jules Someone said...

I LOVE LION BARS! And I have the hardest time finding them in the US. I'm so excited to make this pudding. The husband collects single malts, so I'm set.

chocolatechic said...

It looks wonderful.

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

That looks delicious. I was not thinking I was going to make it but it looks really good.

Anonymous said...

That looks delicious. I can't wait until next week to try it.

Kristin said...

When my husband and I went to France in 1999, we ate so many Lion Bars! Every time I saw a vending machine in the metro with one I'd buy one. Then we brought home a ton and kept them in the freezer and savored them. Thanks for sparking a great memory! I was tempted to skip the pudding, but now I'm rethinking. I'm not a big fan of butterscotch - maybe I need to try butterwhisky?

spike. said...

bushmills butter pudding, sounds good to me!