Tuesday, February 3, 2009

TWD: World Peace Cookies

A. has always maintained that the excellence in Toll House cookies comes from the salt. I was thrilled to find cookies exhibit that same saltiness. Topped with just a sprinkling for Maldon, I'm saddened that I had to give all of these away to others rather than enjoy them myself. I'll be making them again, though.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Teanna DiMicco said...

I absolutely LOVED the salt in these cookies! Yours look so good!

Jules Someone said...

Those look just lovely!

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

Cute way to display your cookies. I am not a fan of tollhouse cookies but I loved these!

Jennifer said...

LOVE your cookie display in the glass. BEAUTIFUL!

Unknown said...

Great pictures - make some for yourself next!

TeaLady said...

Love the glass of cookies. Just right.

Snooky doodle said...

these look delicious. I d like to try them :)